Debra Williams founded Collective Energy Consulting to help companies make the most of the energy that exists within their organization.
Debra began her career as a Human Resources Generalist using Total Quality Management (TQM) techniques at a unionized food manufacturing plant. From that formative experience, she saw tremendous potential tapped when teams have tools and techniques to guide their thinking and drive results. Her experience in putting this into practice has included:
- Leading Teams in the creation of Bonus Program Scorecards
- Reorganizations that radically changed roles within the Organization
- Defining the impact of SAP implementation upon business processes
- Preparing for labor contract negotiations as Chief Spokesperson for the Company
- Establishing Leadership Development Programs
- Strategic Business Plan facilitation for nationwide Sales Function
- Complete overhaul of 52-week new hire training for surgical device Sales force
- Redefining Customer Experience to enhance competitive standing
- Generating a strategic, comprehensive approach to employee engagement and building organizational culture that sustains employee focus during turbulent times
She is certified in the Creative Problem Solving process pioneered by Alex Osborn and Sid Parnes, which provides structure and creativity to all thinking efforts – whether it is an individual effort or one that is organization-wide. The tools underlie her approach to facilitation and she is passionate about teaching others to use them.
Debra holds a Bachelor of Science in Labor Relations from Cornell University and a Masters in Educational Theater from New York University’s Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development.
Debra combines HR expertise, facilitation skills, critical and innovative thinking tools and theater education techniques to help make the most of the collective energy within your organization!